Monday, August 28, 2006

a bridge at sunset

Sometimes, you need to do things that you enjoy.
Go here if you are curious about what I was upset about. The posts in question are “ contemplative”, “A quote from a commenter “ (three guesses who the commenter was), “arrogant”, and “emergent interviews: Frank Turk”. Bless his heart.
One comment. If you want to create good will with me, avoid rhetorical questions about my mother. It does not create good will.
After the rain settled down, I went to run some errands, and found myself on a bridge at sunset taking pictures. This is the result.










2 Comments:

Blogger MTR said...

dude, I'm so sorry the commentors trashed you like that. It sucks. It angers me that Christians, Christians like me, find it necessary to be such assholes.

Here you are, someone who wrestles with faith, and Christians tear you down. It sucks man. It pissed me off, because you can only know Christianity based on how Christians treat you. Friend, let me assure you, it's the assholes who speak up and act like total shitheads. There are many Christian out there who are far more loving---they just are loud mouthed blowhards.

9:31 AM  
Blogger MTR said...

BTY--

mtr=ftm=http://fromthemorning.blogpsot.com that's me. :-)

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home