Monday, September 26, 2005

The Wish List

As I go into the second week of blogging, the momentum is not what it was at first.
I was making a list of things to discuss last week, and I was dismayed to see how many of them are about religion. While that little"discussion"with the fide-o crowd was lots of fun … and I did get the last word … there is so much more to life than arcane discussions about god. Besides, an argument about god is a violation of the third commandment.












In any event, here is the list of possible subjects. At this point I rather doubt that anyone is paying attention, but any request will be considered a compliment.
One more thing…I have been sleepy and depressed all day. This is the Monday of the first full week of “liberty”, and it was time to get going. I took a resume to a blueprint company near the house, and was told that they don’t have any openings but would keep my resume. After that, it was off to the Georgia Department of Labor to sign up for the last few weeks of my Unemployment Insurance claim.
But, after writing this, I feel better. So, this is not a useless activity.












Possible Subjects for Future Posts
I-religion
A the ten commandments
1-the first commandment
a. Does it prohibit bible worship?
b. Does it prohibit jesus worship?
2-the third commandment
a. the pledge of allegiance
b. unwelcome ministry
B fide-o
1- the "discussion"
2- general observations
3-"how it started" 09-22-05
C Jesus
1-the relationship of jesus to his believers
2-the relationship of jesus2005 to historic jesus
3-does jesus hate me?
4-my experience with jesus
D the nature of god
1- does god write books?
2- are satan and god the same?
3- are allah and god the same?
E Christopher Isherwood
F "pastor"
G Roy Mclain
H Billy Graham and his brat children
I Life After death
J Sun Yung Moon and the Unification Church
L Nichrin Shoshu Academy
M the bible
II-politics
A W
B Zell Miller
C Lester Maddox
III-"art"
IV-bicycles
A general thoughts
B "Bike Ride" 09-23-05
V-rocks
A "The Stone Circle" 09-23-05
B heavy thoughts
VI-the written word
A "words of wisdom"
B anagrams and palindromes
C Favorite Authors
1-Kurt Vonnegut
2-Carl Hiassen
3-Erica Jong
4-Tom Robbins
5-Richard Brautigan
D jokes
VII- synchronicity
VIII- reprographics
IX my life
X Atlanta history
XI driving courtesy
XII African America

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Hill said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Scott Hill said...

We get several hundred hits a day. I assume you get 3 or 4. Do you really think you are going to get the last word?

By the way at no point in the Word of God discussion did we get mean. But you should know we are not beyond that.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home