Thursday, November 08, 2007

blogworld or bust



boothsnowavailablenexttotheslotmachines
Man, I am missing out.
Today is the first day of the Blogworld and New media expo at the Las Vegas convention ctr. The slogan is "be more influential be more effective be more connected be more at blogworld."
Now, the average corner in the hood has more followers than my blog. But I don’t let that inconvenient truth get in the way.
In other news, Iran is holding a French filmmaker in jail. She found some mass graves. There is also a picture circulating of Mahmoud Ahmadinejah in a meeting with Ayatollah Khomeni. And you wondered how he learned to be such a snappy dresser.
Back to blogworld. Today there will be a panel discussion on "Raising the level of discourse in the political blogosphere" Gee, I thought you could do that by talking to a snake. One of the panel peeps will be Michael Medved. He is a radio whiner I listen to while making a semi honest living on the lawless streets of mayretta.
Lots of folks are saying that the surge is working in Babylon. As soon as this is said, there is usually a complaint about the media not reporting the "good news". This is a tipoff that what is being said is less/more than the truth.
There is an old saying...in war, the first casualty is truth. The lies started before the initial invasion, and have not stopped since.
I have been lied to so much, I don't believe a word I am told.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home