Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pizza of Mind



pleasegetacleanplate
I realized something once, and it brought me a great deal of peace of mind.
Or, maybe that is pizza of mind. My thought is a full buffet, with salad, soup, dessert, and mexican soap operas on the wide screen TV. ( There is a place like this in Norcross).
The thought is …
I don't have to have an opinion about everything.
Back to the Pizza of Mind buffet
There are two issues on the media serving line today, and neither one is to my taste. Maybe some hot sauce would help.
The first is taser boi in Flaraduh. I can't decide whether or not it was ok for the cops to taze him.
I did find a link to his website,The Andrew Meyer.com. It is tons of fun. I may even order a pimp light from him.
“Don't Taze Me Bro” would make a good t shirt. A quick trip to google confirms this.
Don't Taze Me Bro Tshirts
Make a statement in style!
ARTISTIC AND SUPER RAD


The other issue is the jena 6. I heard about it a couple of weeks ago, and while it sounded horrible, I kept wondering what the other side had to say.
Now Jesse Jackson is mouthing off, and Neal Boortz is expressing himself. Choosing between agreeing with one or the other of that pair is not a pleasant thought.
Since I am not likely to be on a jury in this case, I will be neutral. That is the selection between reverse and drive-low.
I have been mentioning religion in every post so far this week. This is another subject where it is acceptable to have no opinion.

As W.C. Fields said “ A man has to believe in something. I believe I will have a drink”

I drank my last beer December 31, 1988.

Spell check suggestions for this feature:
taze- tax, take, tale, tame, tape, tare
bro- bo, ro, bra, brow, brood, brook, broom
taser- taster, tassel, taker, tamer, taper, tares, teaser, laser, maser



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home